1. The instruction offered by Aeriosa Dance Society. is limited to that of instruction of dance, yoga and general health and wellness.
2. That I am invited to speak to the instructor if I have an issue, condition, or injury that might be impacted by the class, but that it’s my responsibility to talk to my doctor before beginning a practice and I release the instructor from any liability over these conditions, issues, or injuries.
3. That even with clear instruction there is the possibility of injury and that it is my responsibility to consult a physician regarding my ability to participate before coming to Aeriosa Dance Society or participating in online classes.
4. I attest that I have no psychological, medical, physical or emotional condition that would prevent me from safe participation in any of the classes, workshops, or training at Aeriosa Dance Society.
5. I acknowledge that online classes may be recorded and that I have the option to turn off my audio and video at any time.
6. I acknowledge that my Zoom username will be visible to other participants during online classes but that I may edit my name as I wish.
7. I release and discharge Aeriosa Dance Society, its directors, its instructors or other students from all liability, claims, demands or action that I may make resulting from injury, death, or damages arising from my participation in the yoga class/workshop, including losses caused by negligence of the released parties.
8. I recognize that this agreement of release and waiver of liability is a legal contract and that I have complete knowledge of its contents
9. I have read this agreement and fully understand its contents and meaning, and sign it of my own free will.
10. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older